What you’ll be doing:
Reporting to the Security, Forklift & Vehicle Senior Manager, the Assistant Transport Planner role is a vital function within Mr Apple.
You will have the chance to grow your planning and interpersonal skills, while being part of a dynamic team.
Your day-to-day tasks will include:
- Collecting and recording transport requests in the Electronic Planning Tool (EPT)
- Assist with planning, allocating and coordinating and monitoring fleet activity (via Eroad)
- Complete truck supervision, and driver or driving support
- Monitor and coordinate vehicle and tyre maintenance
- Deliver inductions and training
- Other administrative, monitoring, inventory and reporting tasks
What you’ll bring:
Key Skills | Attributes | Knowledge
- Strong problem solving mindset
- Excellent communicator
- Able to keep accurate records
- Experience in Transport/Logistics and or dispatch would be an advantage.
- You ideally have experience within the transport industry
- Class 4/5 OR F endorsement would be an advantage
- Good level of fitness - some lifting, twisting, and bending required
What we offer:
- Unlimited growth potential, both within your role and the wider Mr Apple business
- Unrivalled health and safety standards as part of a wider Health and Wellness package
- An environment where we welcome diversity and innovative thinking
If you are a motivated and looking to make a difference, we want you on our team. Apply now and be part of our success story.