Are you looking to put your trade certification to good use in a new role?
What you’ll be doing
Are you looking to work in an environment where you’ll be responsible for maintaining new and cutting-edge automated technology? Do you like the challenge of preventing and solving problems within a pack house to streamline a production line?
With recent investment into new pack house robotic systems and machinery, this is the right time to join our team of experts.
Your day-to-day tasks will include:
• Preventative maintenance of all plant and equipment
• Diagnosing and solving problems on site to optimise efficiency
• Design, fabrication, and installation of components to keep ahead of the game
• Play a key part in projects to launch, test and utilise new technology and automation
• Pass on your knowledge and experience by mentoring and developing our Apprentices
What you’ll bring
• You come with proven Maintenance Engineering or Fitting experience.
• You have completed a trade certificate in Mechanical Engineering, Maintenance and Diagnostics, or Fitting and Turning.
• Ideally, you have experience working with automated systems and robotics.
• While not essential, dual trades such as Electrical Engineering and/or experience working on mechanical systems and software packages would be beneficial
• You are available for both day and night shifts during the season (February-August)
What we offer
• Work with high quality post-harvest technology, including robotic systems
• Unlimited growth potential, both within your role and the wider Mr Apple business
• Unrivalled health and safety standards as part of a wider Health and Wellness package
• An environment where we welcome diversity and innovative thinking.
If you are a motivated and skilled Maintenance Engineer looking to make a difference, we want you on our team. Apply now and be part of our success story.