Are you keen to expand your Administrative or Logistics experience? We have a number of seasonal admin roles to join NZ’s largest apple grower and exporter.
What you’ll be doing
As Site Administrator, you will work closely with the Bins, Inventory and Local Market Manager and Yard Manager. You will be responsible for providing administrative support across our Orchard Workshops, Packhouse Engineering and Cool Store teams. This isn’t a deskbound role – on any given day you will find yourself walking around the site, scanning bins on receival and communicating with Truck Drivers and Forklift Operators.
This is a fixed term role, working until the end of the season.
Your day-to-day tasks will include:
• Updating and monitoring our bins using our inventory system – receivals, transfers, movements, treatments and damages
• Working with our Forklift Operators, instructing them on placement and location of bins
• Liaising with our Lab, Orchards, Cool Stores and Packhouses on consignments
• Any other administrative activities relating to the transfer of fruit
What you’ll bring
• Tech savvy – you are a quick learner and can pick up new systems with ease
• Have great communication skills
• You are a team player who is flexible and adaptable to change
• Have the right to work in New Zealand and willing to complete background and drug screening
• Be open to working 6 days per week during the season
• A good sense of humour
What we offer
• A busy and varied role in a supportive team
• A social and lively work environment where the days fly by
• Opportunities to learn, grow your expertise and impact change
• Flexibility to balance life with work
If you want to be part of a business that deliver one in every four New Zealand apples to the world, then please apply now!
Who we are
Mr Apple is New Zealand’s largest apple grower and exporter, with 15 orchards and 5 Post Harvest facilities across the sunny Hawke’s Bay. We are proud to be part of Scales Corporation. After 120 years Scales has established itself as a market leader in agribusiness. At Mr Apple, our team of experts prides themselves on apple perfection – to achieve this, we hire and grow a diverse workforce of people from all backgrounds, experiences and perspectives.