Are you an experienced Forklift Supervisor looking for the next step in your career? This could be the role for you!
What you’ll be doing
Working at various Mr Apple post-harvest sites, you will be supervising and assisting with movements of bins and pallets of apples, whilst maintaining a safe work environment.
You will be responsible for:
• Training and coaching your Forklift Operator team to maximise efficiency and limit damage to product and plant.
• Working alongside your team to load and unload fruit from trucks, coolstore rooms and shade houses.
• Coordinating Forklift maintenance and repairs.
• Monitoring cool chain status to minimise fruit loss.
What you’ll bring:
• You are an excellent Forklift Operator, able to model safe driving to your team.
• You are a clear communicator and can build strong relationships across all backgrounds and cultures.
• You have a strong Health and Safety focus.
• Have the right to work in New Zealand and be able to pass pre-employment checks.
If you are ready to grow your career and feel you fit what we're looking for, please apply now!
What we offer
• Work as part of a team of industry legends
• Rewarding role with room to learn and impact change
• Keep busy during the season and spend time over summer with family and friends
Mr Apple is New Zealand’s largest apple grower and exporter, with 15 orchards and 5 Post Harvest facilities across the sunny Hawke’s Bay. We are proud to be part of Scales Corporation. After 120 years Scales has established itself as a market leader in agribusiness. At Mr Apple, our team of experts prides themselves on apple perfection – to achieve this, we hire and grow a diverse workforce of people from all backgrounds, experiences and perspectives.